Specialized Mechanic – Lifting Equipment
- Checks and inspects the operation of rental equipment to ensure proper functioning and to prevent failures.
- Troubleshoot and evaluate mechanical problems.
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, fixtures or components using hand or power tools.
- Performs repairs on Skytrak, lifts and scissors.
- Tests repaired equipment to ensure proper operation and that repairs meet manufacturer’s requirements.
- Performs routine maintenance and maintains attachments and work tools.
- Performs preventive maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Performs annual inspections when required.
- DEP in site machinery mechanics combined with five (5) years of experience as a mechanic
- Verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Strong knowledge of carburetion, hydraulics and electricity
- Have an impeccable customer approach;
- Be meticulous, autonomous and have the ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Disciplined, thoughtful, rigorous, respectful of standards, methods and procedures.
- Group insurance;
- Health program;
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution;
- Telemedicine 24/24
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Air transportation;
- Lodging and meals provided on site;
- Salary to be discussed, depending on experience.
The masculine gender is used to lighten the text.